Henrietta, New York
1K views

lets see where do I start we have own our 301mks for 2 years now. here is the list of problems we have had.

First the docking station for the water was pipe wrong couldn't use our first trip. second problem was the awning material was cut wrong and wouldn't shut all the way. third was we kept cutting are feet on the staples that kept coming up from the rug both by the table and in the bedroom. the last problem last year war the automatic leveler went nuts and burned out with our trailer left higher on one side than another.

The trailer spent many weeks in the shop. After contacting the manufacture the gave us another year on the warranty. Thank God they did this cause at the start of the season this year we had to get new wheel bearing on both sides.

when I had them check the roof at the end of this season we now have to get the roof resealed cant wait to see what else goes wrong. this is our fifth camper we have own and probably the worst stay away don't buy next time we will ask owners how they like their fifth wheel before we buy one I think the good reviews on these camper are fake

Comments

StarryJackdaw643

Before we could even pick up our barand new RV in 2016 the dealer discovered that the propane gas lines had not been connected and had to repair. The day we picked it up we discovered the automatic lift jack switch had a short in it so it had to be replaced while we waited.

Then on our first camping trip the hot water heater stopped working, so the RV was returned to have the hot water heater replaced. We should have left this RV at the dealership when the dealer discovered the propane lines were not connected.

I RECENTLY PURCHASE A GD AND I THINK THEY ARE WRITING THEIR OWN REVIEWS REGARDING THE MAGNIFICENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE FACT YOU CAN HAVE IT WORKED ON ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY. GOOD LUCK GETTING ANYONE TO WORK ON IT WHILE ON THE RAOD.

MY UNIT, AS ALL IS RATED AS 4 SEASON/ARTIC INSULATION, SEEMS THAT MUST ONLY APPLY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND FLORIDA BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I TOOK THE UNIT BELOW 32* IT FROZE UP FROM STEM TO STERN. CALLED GD TO SEE IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH MY UNIT AND WAS INFORMED BY A REGIONAL MANAGER "THAT WATER FREEZES AT 32 DEGREES" I DID APPRECIATED THE 3RD GRADE SCIENCE LESSON B UT THEY MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY DO NOT GUARANTEE THE UNIT WILL NOT FREEZE BELOW 32 DEGREES.

StarryJackdaw643
@Anonymous

Our RV is suppose to be a four season RV too, but we agree with you. This RV is no where as insulated as other RV's we've owned. The heater seems to stay on all the time and it is very loud, so loud the tv volume has to be on 60+.