1.7
Style and Design

Grand Design is supposed to be a quality product but we have not found that to be the case.The quality of the products they use to build the trailer, as well as the workmanship on the trailers is poor.

What is worse though, is that Grand Design has terrible customer service and they don't care at all that you are having issues with their product. They don't stand behind their products.

DON'T BUY GRAND DESIGN PRODUCTS or risk being stuck with a bad product and a manufacturer that doesn't care about its customers at all.Will never buy any other Grand Design product.

Review about: Grand Design Rv Rv.

Had an Experience with Grand Design Rv?

Comments

No detail. No information, No rationale review of facts... No weight.

Wow running wild, you must a freaking left leaning ***.

Why are you being so vague on your complaint?EXPLAIN your issues.

Just going off on bad customer service doesn't cut it. What are your problems/issues? You people that just go off and say nothing to back up your claim is worthless. I suggest you work with your dealer more and if you have warranties then you have every right to get proper work done on your RV.

We own a GD 350 Momentum and yes, we had issues but with warranties, we get them fixed. NO RV is perfect and NO RV will never have issues. It's what it is in the RV industry. We live in our RV full time.

Until a law is passed to protect the consumer of lemon RV's, we the consumers take the chance to buy an rv for recreation or living full time.If you can't accept that, then don't buy an rv.

#1351928

I don't recommend Grand Design.We have issues no help from a Grand Design or the dealer.

Never thought Grand Design would be like this. I guess this is why Winnebago bought them out. They do not stand behind their warranty.

Out $40,000.00 but they don't care they got their money and so did the dealer.Very very frustrated.

to Annoymous #1364782

You are still not saying what the problems r ? So this is not helping me? So I can't really understand what u r trying to talk about?

Grand Design Rv Products and Services